Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome to Sherry's Creations 2012

I wanted a place to keep up with all the things I love making during this year. I did a better job of keeping up with what I made in 2011 than in the past but still didn't quite hit the mark like I wanted to. My friends are always asking to see pictures so I thought that this way I could do both...keep up with what I made and show pictures to Mom and Bffs and anyone else who may be interested.

I love creating and fully believe we are here to make a difference so many (most) of my creations are charity crafts or gifts. I have many passions and you will see a little bit of everything on here. If you have questions just let me know. I do make a lot of my own patterns but most everything I'll be happy to share where I got the pattern or the idea from.

I had intended to start with the new year and am getting a jump start a few days early but wanted to make sure I actually got it done and started the new year with some momentum. Hope you enjoy browsing and getting ideas for your own creative passions. I have lots of charities that I support but am always looking for more to spread the word about. Choose those that mean the most to you and support your local communities too!

Happy Creations!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment