Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bitty Baby

My Mom is going to laugh at this post. I made about a million of these when I was a kid and crocheted dresses and bonnets to my hearts content. Then I found these adorable little buggies and knew I had to make more for a new generation. This is my first in about 40 years and I learned a lot on this one. I used some of my grandmother's crochet cotton and went to town. I'm thinking of making more to sell in my empty etsy shop. I've always loved "bitty" things and enjoyed making this tonight as I wound down from the day. Now I'll be making babies again...I mean....only in the crafting sense. Lol! I also have blue buggies for my boy babies in their little shorts outfits. Will post them later on another night.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize that they are so blurry. It was as close as my iphone could get but the image isn't very sharp.

    ReplyDelete