Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Slouch hat

Funny story... I knitted this with two strands of yarn on huge needles (19s I think). When I finished knitting it and bound it off the needles, it was so loose it flattened out like a huge frisbee! Lol! I've included a picture of it in that state with my hand so you can chuckle along with me. In the spirit of "making lemonade", I turned this lemon into the cutest slouch hat by crocheting a band of solid black on the bottom to pull it in. It turned out rather cute I think. Sorry, I had to model it myself as my cute model was with her boyfriend tonight. It would have looked better on a younger person, especially with her pretty lighter hair. Oh well. Here is my ultra cute slouch hat that.... I set put to make from the very beginning....yeah....that's the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment